IGNORED

Censorship?

The spam plugin I use has stopped 165 spammers from registering today already! Their new tactic of posting in the blog section is tougher to spot and stop due to how the plugin works.

Thanks for letting me know.

I think trying to stop or prevent getting SPAM is like the garbage we get in our mail boxes a.k.a. the paper flyers offering everything from insurance to sells coupons to vacations.. And our post office now indicates they welcome this paper SPAM as it keeps the post office busy.

The Truth Is Out There

Nah, if you were British you'd say something like "wa sup?"... Ahhh the state of our beloved language :-)

Eloise

PS... Any one for a nice cup of tea?

Funny you ask, just got in the mail yesterday a small package of some really nice Keemun Hao Ya A. Time to put the kettle on...

Great, thanks!... Always looking for tea sources online.

You are most welcome.

Nice to know there are fellow tea toddlers within our fold.

For me it is a daily morning ritual to steep a strong dark tea.

I currently have two Keemun blends in the cupboard,

along with some Assam Sessa Hajua & a Zhen Qu Royal Yunnan & a few others, too.

I have been purchasing my coffee & tea from Prestogeorge since 1994.

Their process is pure, consistent & traditional.

They have been shipping coffee & tea all over the world for many many years.

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob

....just an "ON" switch, Please!

My favorite is organically grown Darjeeling from the Makaibari plantation in India, particularly the Silvertips. Silvertips Tea Room here in the States (as I understand it, owned by relatives of the Makaibari plantation owner) has the best prices on their teas that I've been able to find. They also offer fine Japanese and Chinese varieties.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

My favorite is organically grown Darjeeling from the Makaibari plantation in India, particularly the Silvertips. Silvertips Tea Room here in the States (as I understand it, owned by relatives of the Makaibari plantation owner) has the best prices on their teas that I've been able to find. They also offer fine Japanese and Chinese varieties.

Silvertips Tea Room in Tarrytown, NY is where we purchase all our teas and lunch from time to time. It is a 15 minute drive from our home. My favorite is Silver Tips Earl Grey. Anupa who owns Silver Tips and Jacque who runs the tea room are friends. Six degrees of separation? How about One degree? BTW: Around the corner is the Tarrytown Music Hall where the greats play live. Google to discover what's on the music menu some cups after 4 o'clock tea.

Enjoying the tea and the music,

Richard