IGNORED

First multi-channel DSD playback solution with Mytek!

How will an analog input help? Im ITU so all i need are channel trims but yes its the exception.

It's best practice to take synchronous measurements when building DSP filters. It's possible with audiolense, DIRAC and to a lesser extent acourate, to take measurements with 2 different devices. However, it's not ideal and doesn't always work well.

Certainly one can do basic setup without using fancy DSP, but at this level, it's best to use DSP.

Of course, my selfish reason is that I really wanted to use the e28 in 4CH system with dual subs. So for me, DSP is a requirement for sure.

What is "ITU?"

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

I still don't understand. I skimmed these "ITU" papers. I didn't read anything about time coherence at listening position. Is the argument that time coherence doesn't matter in such a setup?

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

Sorry ITU was code for identical distance at 110 to 120 degree surrounds. All my speakers are within a half inch

I understand what you are saying. Thanks.

I looked at some of your room photos on Jeff's website. Do you use a subwoofer in your MCH setup? I can't seem to find one in your room.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX