IGNORED

(Re)Joining the club...

Okay. So compared with all the other headphones mentioned here these are a bit poor; but enjoying my new Senheiser PX100-II with my iPhone while out and about :-)

Eloise

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

My wife was using that for a good while, then switched to the pricy B&W P5, then after a year of that one she switched to the ATH ESW9a, much less expensive than the P5 but sounds much better. The ESW9a uses wood on the earcups which mellows the sound. My favorite headphone now is the ESW11Ltd, similar to hers. The ESW9a is larger than the PX100ii, but she insists on a small slender size for her use, and the ESW9a just made the cut for permissible size.

Okay. So compared with all the other headphones mentioned here these are a bit poor; but enjoying my new Senheiser PX100-II with my iPhone while out and about :-)

Eloise

I have been thinking about buying the PX-100 II headphones, as my 7 year old PX-100s are getting a bit long in the tooth. But they are very comfortable and can still give my AKG 702s a good fight.

Finally pulled the trigger on the PX-100 IIs a few minutes ago, after on of my nags came in at 110/1. :)