IGNORED

Apple mac mini Core i5 2.5GHz - 8GB RAM -500GB HDD with Amarra Hifi, XBMC and iLife 11 $575

This is confusing. Are you in the US or Canada? Every Mac since 2005 has came with iLife, Ammara HiFI is $99 list, and often on sale, and XBMC is free. The Mac lists for $599. And 8gb of memory is $48 new.

Assuming you are the first owner, $475 would be a fair price, assuming someone wants an Amarra HiFi license.

If Office has been installed and registered, it isn't legal to resell so far as I know. But most folks would buy the home version which is reguarly onsale at BestBuy for under $100.

I am only chiming in here because you asked for a bit of pricing advice. If I were buying it, I would offer you less than the figure above, depending upon the age and history. This "I had to buy iLife" is like a red flag something is unusual about the machine.

Yours,

-Paul

Typos courtesy of my iPhone

No, I had to buy the iLife program because it did NOT come with the computer. It will also come with a full version of Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac if that is needed. These have been selling on eBay for $525-580 without the memory upgrade or software that I am including (Amarra, iLife and MS Office). If you don't like the price, make me a reasonable offer.

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein