IGNORED

Digital Cables - Illuminati Datastream Coax (rare original!!) and AES/EBU

For sale is a very rare, original Illuminati Datastream digital cable designed by Chris Sommovigo of Stereovox. True 75 ohm coaxial transmission line that adheres to very strict impedance tolerances within +/- 0.5 Ohms. Specially designed RCA connectors maintain 75 ohm impedance, something not possible with any other RCA plugs. The solid cable casing helps maintain electrical characteristics of the cable and is bent to match the distances between transport and DAC. This particular cable has seen very light use and I am the original owner. This is the best digital cable I've had in my system, even against AES/EBU or the old ST glass fiber format. $130 shipped in the lower 48, PayPal included.

Also for sale is an Illuminati AES/EBU balanced digital cable, 1.5m in length. This has seen even lighter use since I preferred the Datastream coax and kept the AES/EBU just in case I needed it for another component. $115 shipped in the lower 48, PayPal included.

Illum1.jpeg

Illum2.jpeg

Illum3.jpeg

Illum4.jpeg

C.A.P.S. V3 Boekeloo (Topanga Plus/Lagoon Lite) running W8-64/JRiver > AQ Coffee USB > W4S m-PRE > SDS-450 mono amps > Magnepan 10.1 (modded xovers) & dual ACI Force subs

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Off to Ebay.

Length of the coax is about 12" from each RCA tip to the bend, so about 2' total and a bit longer if you bent it out straight, tip to tip.

C.A.P.S. V3 Boekeloo (Topanga Plus/Lagoon Lite) running W8-64/JRiver > AQ Coffee USB > W4S m-PRE > SDS-450 mono amps > Magnepan 10.1 (modded xovers) & dual ACI Force subs

• 2 weeks later...

Illuminati AES/EBU cable now $100 shipped and paypal included.

• 4 weeks later...