IGNORED

Show us your great photos!

Is this supposed to be limited to audio gear? I've seen the tube below used in DIY amps. So I guess it counts:

7479301438_320c0a95ff.jpg

There was a flower photo, here is another one:

7171059941_ec7c06e2d1.jpg

Some animal photos too. I guess this is kind of an "animal":

7617559736_e518aa686e.jpg

No point for audio without music. So here's some music:

6902942939_7f5ebe935d.jpg

Of course, we all need cameras to take pictures:

1067270586_3181008e87.jpg

Andy

Nice work Andy! Love the Leica shot!

@Home: AIFF > LaCie Rikiki 2.5" USB3 > MBP 15" 8GB RAM / Audirvana Plus > ifi iUSBPower > Bel Canto mLink > Bel Canto e.One DAC2.5 > Wyred 4 SX-1000 > Wilson Audio Sophia II

@Work: ALAC > LaCie Rikiki 2.5" > DELL laptop > JDS LABS OBJECTIVEDAC (ODAC) > JDS LABS C421 > Sennheiser Momentum or Sennheiser HD650 or Sennheiser HD25

My 1961 Dynaco Stereo 70 power amp:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3809[/ATTACH]

Now I know why you guys like the tube gear. It looks romantic!

@Home: AIFF > LaCie Rikiki 2.5" USB3 > MBP 15" 8GB RAM / Audirvana Plus > ifi iUSBPower > Bel Canto mLink > Bel Canto e.One DAC2.5 > Wyred 4 SX-1000 > Wilson Audio Sophia II

@Work: ALAC > LaCie Rikiki 2.5" > DELL laptop > JDS LABS OBJECTIVEDAC (ODAC) > JDS LABS C421 > Sennheiser Momentum or Sennheiser HD650 or Sennheiser HD25

Nice light control! By the way, the photo of the bottle is a composite right?

Andy

Yeah the bottle is photographed the BG os all photoshop just having a bit of fun

Headphone System | HAckingTosh | Audirvana Plus | Eastern Electric MiniMax Plus | Woo Audio WA6 | AKG 701's

Loungeroom | Rega RP3 (Groovetracer Reference Subplatter, Acrylic Platter, White Belt, 2M Black, Audiomods Arm, TT PSU) | Rega Brio-R | Rega Dac | Rega Apollo-R |MA GS10 | REL 218

Thanks. Film cameras like that are gathering dust these days. Got to find some use for them :) In any cae, these are the Leica's big brothers:

1066406165_4ecdf86690_z.jpg

1066406253_91fb67f110_z.jpg

Andy

Nice cameras, I used to have a lovely wooden field 4x5 until fuji decided producing quick-loads was not a good idea anymore and I decided carrying 40 double darks was not a good option for me, I do miss those big velvia trannies though

Headphone System | HAckingTosh | Audirvana Plus | Eastern Electric MiniMax Plus | Woo Audio WA6 | AKG 701's

Loungeroom | Rega RP3 (Groovetracer Reference Subplatter, Acrylic Platter, White Belt, 2M Black, Audiomods Arm, TT PSU) | Rega Brio-R | Rega Dac | Rega Apollo-R |MA GS10 | REL 218

My latest source component. Not quite sure how to cable it up yet, but even without electricity it sounds promising. Jitter is only an issue if me or the monkey have been drinking.

(It plays "Hey Jude" in case you're wondering)

What is that called, and where did you get it? I want one!!! I think it would look great displayed next to some modern audio components.

P1010030.jpg

This picture is probably the best ive ever taken. Im no photographer and own no good cameras, just a simple point and shoot camera. This is my buddy, Bobby, he's here with me listening to dire straits as i type this. He is always moving and it is impossible to get a good picture of him. I was able to take this picture when something caught his attention! luckily i had my camera on hand, on and ready to take a picture! Hes my best friend!

iMac -> Audirvana+ -> Schiit Modi -> Yamaha A-S500 -> Audioengine P4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3975[/ATTACH]

This picture is probably the best ive ever taken. Im no photographer and own no good cameras, just a simple point and shoot camera. This is my buddy, Bobby, he's here with me listening to dire straits as i type this. He is always moving and it is impossible to get a good picture of him. I was able to take this picture when something caught his attention! luckily i had my camera on hand, on and ready to take a picture! Hes my best friend!

He looks pretty good in sunglasses too!

No electron left behind.

He looks pretty good in sunglasses too!

Thanks! He likes wearing anything from sunglasses to hats! Excepts sweaters or clothing, he obviously has a furry jacket he has to carry with him everywhere! :D

iMac -> Audirvana+ -> Schiit Modi -> Yamaha A-S500 -> Audioengine P4

Thanks! He likes wearing anything from sunglasses to hats! Excepts sweaters or clothing, he obviously has a furry jacket he has to carry with him everywhere! :D

Does he tolerate booties? I can not get either of my dogs to wear them but I keep trying because it gets cold and snowy here in Minnesota in the winter time.

No electron left behind.