IGNORED

Show us your great photos!

Not just a photo, but your good photos. We already have a "show us your kit" thread for plain old photos. This thread is for the photos you are proud of, that you took time and put in effort to get just right. Many of us here claim to be interested in photography as well, here is your chance to show us your talent, or in my case lack of talent...

I shall start with an example of what not to do.

003fu.jpg

Notice this is just a plain photo with no artistic value whatsoever, this is not what this thread is about.

Now this photo is an example of what I think this thread should be about, a photo with some effort given and some artistic consideration.

img1522l.jpg

I don't claim to be a good photographer, and have only a passing interest in it. I took about 50 photos to get this one good one. So behold my one good photo, ever...

No electron left behind.

Not just a photo, but your good photos. We already have a "show us your kit" thread for plain old photos. This thread is for the photos you are proud of, that you took time and put in effort to get just right. Many of us here claim to be interested in photography as well, here is your chance to show us your talent, or in my case lack of talent...

This one is is probably more autistic than artistic but it's my favorite shot that I've taken:

Ascend 01.jpg

Sorry about not including any pets.

Here is my contribution.

This composition is titled, "The place in my stereo cabinet where my pre-amplifier is supposed to be except I mailed it away today to get it repaired and I don't know when I'll get it back or even if it is repairable so I might have to dust off the shelf and hide away all the stupid cable which are currently connected to nothing." Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, f16 at 30 seconds. I apologize for the quality; I was only using a cheapie SD memory card and uploaded with a department store USB cable.

Place where pre-amp was.jpg

Peachtree Audio DAC-iT, Dynaco Stereo 70 Amp w/ Curcio triode cascode conversion, MCM Systems .7 Monitors

Here is my contribution.

This composition is titled, "The place in my stereo cabinet where my pre-amplifier is supposed to be except I mailed it away today to get it repaired and I don't know when I'll get it back or even if it is repairable so I might have to dust off the shelf and hide away all the stupid cable which are currently connected to nothing." Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, f16 at 30 seconds. I apologize for the quality; I was only using a cheapie SD memory card and uploaded with a department store USB cable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3625[/ATTACH]

Ha. I hope you get it back soon.

No electron left behind.