IGNORED

Pair of Genelec 8260A's with matching stands - £4200

I'm selling my pair of Genelec 8260A monitors, complete with the matching heavy duty stands (also by Genelec) as I've moved away from London to America, and didn't have a place for them here. If you're on this site, you know what they are. They're just over a year old, still within the 3 year factory warranty, perfect condition, with their original boxes (the stands don't have their boxes though).

Looking for £4200 for the lot. These are in London, UK right now. Local pickup would probably be ideal, but could arrange postage for whatever it ends up costing to send

Thanks

Chris

Just offered at the Genelec Community:

Genelec Community Forum • View topic - Pair of Genelec 8260A's with matching stands

You will need to register, but it's the best information resource about Genelecs

I'm posting it here for your convenience, because it's a great offer, the first discounted 8260's I've ever seen and I have all the 8260's I need.

Promise Pegasus2 R6 12TB -> Thunderbolt2 ->
MacBook Pro M1 Pro -> Motu 8D -> AES/EBU ->
Main: Genelec 5 x 8260A + 2 x 8250 + 2 x 8330 + 7271A sub
Boat: Genelec 8010 + 5040 sub

Hifiman Sundara, Sennheiser PXC 550 II
Blog: “Confessions of a DigiPhile”

When I saw the post title and the thread starter I thought you'd realised the error of your ways Pete... now I realise you're just acting as a pusher :-)

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

When I saw the post title and the thread starter I thought you'd realised the error of your ways Pete... now I realise you're just acting as a pusher :-)

Yup, I'm a totally committed Genelec FanBoy that will not let down!

8260's for ever - YAY

Promise Pegasus2 R6 12TB -> Thunderbolt2 ->
MacBook Pro M1 Pro -> Motu 8D -> AES/EBU ->
Main: Genelec 5 x 8260A + 2 x 8250 + 2 x 8330 + 7271A sub
Boat: Genelec 8010 + 5040 sub

Hifiman Sundara, Sennheiser PXC 550 II
Blog: “Confessions of a DigiPhile”

Yup, I'm a totally committed Genelec FanBoy that will not let down!

8260's for ever - YAY

I thought I'd try to rush in, the title being too good to pass by, but Eloise already spoke for many of us. ;-)

Keep enjoying your music, Pete, and I hope someone else takes advantage of the sale.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.