IGNORED

Spectral DMA-360 series 2 mono amps

I am going to upgrade to the new DMA-400's so these are either going to be traded-in or sold. Thought I would give them a chance for a while here. They are in mint condition, no issues at all. These were bought in late 2009 from Overture. They have been in a non-smoking, pet free environment all along and never driven that loud or hard. I have not taken pictures as anyone interested know what they look like but can send images upon request. I have all original manuals and boxes and crates. Been used in full Spectral system and full MIT cables so no issues there. Asking $11,500 including ground shipping and insurance to any of the 48 contiguous USA states. Serious folks only please PM me if interested.

Not in my budget, but whoever buys these is going to be one lucky person. I'd say that I hope you enjoy the DMA-400s, but there's no "hope" about it, I know you will.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

• 2 weeks later...