IGNORED

Gapless DLNA/UPnP players?

The Naim streamers have "Gapless playback available on all lossless file formats and some lossy formats (exc Ogg Vorbis and Windows Media-formatted content)"

You can find out more here: http://www.naimaudio.com/hifi-products/type/network-player

Since you have a DAC, you could look at the UnitiServe, but that is still pretty pricey and you may not need the other functions. I believe it is gapless, but the site does not explicitly call it out so you may need to double check.

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo

Apart form the sound and gapless play, searching and cataloging is tedious from network players (based on experience with Oppo BD95, Sony AVR), so computers have this wrapped up by a wide margin.

This is where some of the more dedicated streamers (Naim / Linn / Lumin) shine. They have dedicate smart phone apps that do really well at searching and cataloging.

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo