IGNORED

USB cable comparisons

Has anyone tried synergistic research usb cable?

Musician Setup

Black Mac Pro 2014 ->Lynx Hilo Thunderbolt ->Synergistic Research Thunderbolt Cable --> Harmonic Tech Magic Link 2 XLR --> Focal Twin BE 6's --> 2 Silent Source The Music Reference Power Cords --> LAT International Signature Power Cords --> Balanced Power Tech AC power Cord with Furutech Connects ->>Balanced Power AC Pure Power Center-->Dedicated AC line with PS Audio Soloist Limited Edition.

Juan,

if you look at the first post of this thread you'll see that I have.

best regards

André

Howdy, oh now i'll take a and look and read, thanks.

Musician Setup

Black Mac Pro 2014 ->Lynx Hilo Thunderbolt ->Synergistic Research Thunderbolt Cable --> Harmonic Tech Magic Link 2 XLR --> Focal Twin BE 6's --> 2 Silent Source The Music Reference Power Cords --> LAT International Signature Power Cords --> Balanced Power Tech AC power Cord with Furutech Connects ->>Balanced Power AC Pure Power Center-->Dedicated AC line with PS Audio Soloist Limited Edition.

• 1 month later...

Nope but I have the continental USB for 325 and i can say i performs solidly and is very neutral.

Musician Setup

• 1 month later...

I recently bought the Synergistic Research Active SE with Enigma tuning circuits. Love it!

Musician Setup

Yes, black bullet all the way.

Musician Setup

• 5 months later...

I'd like to compare that cable with my Syn Research Active USB cable.

Musician Setup

• 2 weeks later...

Couple new USB cables came out including a new line high end from Kimber cable and one consumer grade one from Harmonic Technology.

I tried the furutech, old Silver Kimber, Lat International, Synergystic Research, and none are better than the original USB cable that came with my sound card in Native instruments traktor, you see I'm a dj and my needs are greater because I mix music together. I bought the harmonic tech USB cable to test out and we'll see what happens. I doubt It'll improve anything.

Musician Setup

As a side note this comparison was done using MP3's, will come back and state a WAV status, already without burn in i can tell a difference. The furutech is louder and warmer than the basic USB cable that i been using, hmm.

Musician Setup

• 3 weeks later...

I'm stuck, i don't know what to do, either get synergistics thunderbolt cable or light speed usb cable?

what do you think guys?

Musician Setup

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I'm interested too. Will it be compatible with the new mac pro coming out.

Musician Setup

What about a modded thunderbolt card or something. idk

Musician Setup