IGNORED

LUMIN - Audiophile Network Music Player

When trying to set up a new to me U1 I get a "Network Error" on the screen and the U1 is not seen by the Lumin iPad app nor by Roon.  The U1 is connected by ethernet to a local D-Link switch then to a router.

My music files are on a Qnap NAS running minim-server that I just installed.  The Lumin app and the minim-server communicated and loaded all my music to the app.  Is there a reset process for the U1?  I've tried power cycling the U1, the DAC and the switch a few times.  Thank you.

I just finished power cycling everything in the network from the modem, router, switch and U1 as well as swapping ethernet cables and ports on the local switch including known working ethernet ports and wires and still get "network error" on the screen.

Ok, the Lumin U1 is working now!

I ran a 25 foot ethernet cable from another switch in another room to the U1 and it works fine so there is something going on with the switch at my audio rack.  Interestingly, before I did that I did put the Lumin U1 in the place of another working device at my audio rack switch (my dac) using it's working ethernet cable and the Lumin was still not working. 

Thank you both for your quick help!