IGNORED

LUMIN - Audiophile Network Music Player

On 16.09.2015 at 18:44, Whitesnake said:

После использования Lumin T1 в течение 10 часов происходит следующее: неожиданно музыка перестала быть правильной по времени, артистка Нора Джонс, ее голос изменился медленным, мужским голосом, инструменты были медленно по времени. Я пробовал другие треки, точно так же получилось.

Я решил это, выключив приложение, выключив Lumin T1, выключив Lumin L1 Nas., Затем снова подключи питание и все запусти.

Теперь он играет в течение 3 часов снова, без каких-либо проблем.

- Так, наверное, ошибка где-то, я думаю ?? Как вы думаете, может быть проблема?

I have a similar problem, the sound is always slow

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, BlueSkyy said:

The three dimensional sound stage the X1 presents is uncanny and the speakers in my system simply melt away and cease to exist as a distinct part of the system.

The competitors are no worse, in addition, the lumin s1, a1 have very poor overtones, not a natural timbre, clinical sound, a flat stage, it quickly tires, you have a simple perception if you like Lumin.

2 hours ago, BlueSkyy said:

а обслуживание клиентов и забота, которую обеспечивают такие люди, как "wiklie", делают опыт владения бесподобным.

What is surprising?
This is his job and he receives a salary for the service.

1 hour ago, sfseay said:

What streamer do you own that you like better, or are you just trolling?

I had Lumin d1 - a very good streamer, then I had s1, sold it, I can not bear the sound of sabre chips, now I'm listening to the old one
 Naim nds model, for $ 7,500, great sound, I like how the burr-brown 1704 multibit chip sounds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, wklie said:

Another case study of a new Lumin X1 user (coming from a well known brand of DAC which lacks standard features) who was not satisfied with the SQ initially (turned out he had replaced the tubes in preamp at the same time), but now he reports:

dc cable included lumin x1, very poor quality.

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Я пересмотрел X1, и я должен не согласиться с вами по этому вопросу. 

I affirm because I compared with another cable, did you compare?

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, vintageaxeman said:

Please can somebody give me that little nuggget of advice so the job can be done? 

I'm going to apply for a nobel prize to the engineer who invented
 such a way to close the case, in the end, I used a screwdriver with a length of 50 cm-pz2, it is very difficult to get into the bolts.

• 2 weeks later...