IGNORED

LUMIN - Audiophile Network Music Player

First post, I just bought an S1, and I am having a strange problem with USB drives, and I cannot find an answer in this or any other forum. I will be setting up a NAS, but do not have one yet. I have tried 3-4 drives, both powered and not, with exFAT single partition, and NTFS Single partition. I have one drive that works fine and does not exhibit the problem. The problem with all other drives is: I can browse the folder structure on the drive just fine for a limited time. It is fast (with NTFS), and plays music fine. After about 5 minutes or so of browsing the drive folders, the app suddenly stops showing the folder contents. The little circle rotates for a few seconds, then disappears, and there are no contents displayed. This will happen even on a folder that worked just fine a few seconds ago. I can still communicate with the S1, to turn the display on and off. If I power cycle the S1 via the app, it sometimes starts working again. Sometimes I have to hard power cycle the S1. The S1 is at SW 11.6, App is 6.1.11, and IOS at 13.2.2.

Thanks for any advice!

• 4 weeks later...