IGNORED

LUMIN - Audiophile Network Music Player

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

And what he described was the functionality of a Lumin streamer whose app it uses and operates the same way.  The differences being the addition of the headphone output and the ability to use it as a DAC.  I have owned a Lumin so I was well aware of how it operated and also bothered to read the manual prior to making the purchase. If that was what you chose to make a purchase decision on then your choice.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When it happened to me with the Teac NT-505 (also runs Lumin software)  I had to turn the Teac off, go into the router settings and tell it to forget the Teac as a device then re-boot everything in order.  It then gave the Teac a new IP address and everything has worked fine since then.  Why that worked I don't know but I tried everything up that point including hooking the Lumin straight to the router but nothing worked until I removed it and let the network find it again from scratch.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

@tony22

As rodrigaj said try both the Esoteric and Teac apps as they are much earlier versions of the Lumin app and were more general purpose than the current version which is aimed at the newer Lumin products and features.  Shouldn't really matter which one of them you try as they are about the same age though the Teac may be a bit older.  They both offer the basic features. 

• 2 months later...