IGNORED

LUMIN - Audiophile Network Music Player

So i have tidal

I tap the tidal icon.  go to my playlist , folder called blues.   It will play the song i select.  If i hit fast forward to next song.  Then it goes to something else i have play earlier in the day.  It doesnt stay in my tidal play list. called blues.  Im positive because it went to a john mayer song.  Which is not in my blues folder.      Am I setting something wrong in the lumin app.

second issue   Plus it only plays one song then it stops.  I have to keep selecting songs. 

M usicguy

I have really been enjoying my new lumin

I have a hard drive hooked up with my own music.  I can see and play music from it.  But I can only get the folders to show.  I normally like just seeing songs.  I cant get the screen below  on my ipad.  I have never seen this option appear on my ipad.  I can only see artist and the album i ripped.  

Browse: Sort

Honestly,  im new to using a hard drive like this.  Its just music I collected over the years.  I have a mac mini with jriver.  I just copied all that music to this hard drive to hook up to the lumin.

With my oppo and node 2i I can see just songs listed on drive.  

I like seeing just the songs.  (I dont care about seeing artist or albums.)  

Now i can select an album open it up and see the songs on the album.  So I dont understand  why the lumin app cant just see all songs on the hard drive.  Is there a setting in the app i should look for?

M usicguy

@Ropet

Totally get what you are saying.   I can select artiest then album if i like.  

I also enjoyed just scrolling through all the music by songs.  Sometimes i see something i haven't heard in a while.  Kind of like a large shuffle juke box.   That's why i would like to just see songs listed.   Its not that i only want to select by song all the time.  But right now i don't even have that option.  That's what I'm trying to fix.

M usicguy

• 1 month later...

Tidal log in?

I have a lumin mini.  Love it.  But on the app on my ipad.  It seems i have to log into tidal 3-5 times a week.  Is there a trick to not have to do this all the time.  This is a dedicated ipad for my lumin.  I dont have a password log on it.  I just double tap and it opens to lumin app open already.

M usicguy

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had my lumin u1 mini Sbooster mod.  Love it so far.  as far as the app goes.  Im using it on the ipad.  I wish the play, pause and skip buttons were just a little bit bigger.    Most of the times im just wanting to advance and i hit pause or i hit shuffle.    I think the tidal window is so big and 40 percent of it isnt even used.   and?  I cant even adjust what i like to see the most.   I make play list  so i dont need 70% of the screen for tidal searches.  

For Lumin imput.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Qobuz requires a certain kind of pass word.   I cant do a all letter or numbers password

I have done two factory resets.    I know the u1 is connected and gets an internet signal my Tunein automatically logged in and plays music.  I go to log into qobuz and all i get is a qobuz is logging in.  Then nothing.

I havd tried an iphone, ipad to log in to my qobuz account on my lumin.  Nothing

I get no error code of any kind.  

• 1 month later...

So I have a feature request.   I use my Lumin app on iPads.   So the three zones.

After I fill my cache   zone.  ( Songs Im ready to listen to ,  don't know what this zone is called). It would be nice if I could make it bigger.  I would like to make the make the search zone smaller,  and the side zone with my loaded selection bigger.  On small Ipads  I go to hit a song and im off because the text is so small.  

Where all three zones meet. could be a dot that allows to to resize the screen.

I  like using the Lumin app more on the iPhone because of this.   But. so much swiping to search and add content.

Just a request.

Muiscguy

• 1 year later...

nope.  even my. iphone app wont even log in.     

Anybody else use lumin app with ipad. log into qobuz today?

from what i can trouble shoot.  qobuz only works in qobuz. programs and apps.   I have m connect and lumin app.  both of them will not log into qobuz.   

🤮

So. I hooked up my iMac to my wifi router and I can play Qobuz through the iMac Qobuz program.    my iPad on mat wifi network can pull up anything I look for.   But my lumen app. and my M connect app will not log onto Qobuz or tidal.  ????????

Im completely lost as what to do.  

my iPhone in m connect I type in my Qobuz. account info.  I don't get can't log in but I can't see any of my playlist.    but I can see all my playlist on my iMac Qobuz app.  

on my iPad. in safari. Qobuz.com. I can log in.  to my account.

but if I use the Qobuz player app on my iPad I can't log in.

we had a bad storm today.  So I unplugged everything just to be safe.  Done it before and never had an issue.  Today. broke.

I just don't understand. i have to have my iPad to control the lumin.  So I can go on my iPad and look up anything online.  

but can't log into Qobuz.   I have a nighthawk 4300 wifi router.    Anybody have set up tips.  I google how to turn off firewall and everything that is posted is old and incorrect.  

It has to be the lumen player.   because is can log into Qobuz and use the downloaded app to my iMacs  I have two. and I can log into Qobuz and play music.  its only my. lumen app and my m connect app/lumin player