IGNORED

LUMIN - Audiophile Network Music Player

2 hours ago, One and a half said:

Thanks for the review link to 6moons. I cannot concentrate to read the review directly at 6moons because of the type set, layout and god awful graphic design choices. For the X1 it was worth the CTRL + C and CTRL + V to transpose the pages into something easier to read. Once finished the read there'll be comments. Then again these guys go over the moon sometimes.

Good to know it's not "just me." ^_^

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, FIndingit said:

The consensus on this forum seems to be that Paul Hynes SR7 is one of the very best and practically unobtainable power supply. No doubt a 12V version of it would be great with the U1 Mini.

Then how about the best obtainable, or at one definitely better than the SBooster?

NFrom HiFi Shark forum:
“You may insert a USB thumb drive to either USB 1 or 2 position. You can play files this way. However, browsing is slower and is restricted to folder view, unlike using MinimServer. If you also use USB output to DAC, i.e. reading USB thumb drive and outputting to USB DAC, there will be sample rate limitations due to the nature of USB.
Peter Lie, Lumin Firmware Lead”
Unfortunately it appears that this info  translates to “count me out” regarding the U1 Mini since I use a USB HD (LPSU powered) exclusively to feed my DAC.