IGNORED

LUMIN - Audiophile Network Music Player

Hello newbie with a Lumin T1' i have a couple of question and i don't know if this is the right 3d.

First whic connection is better xlr or rca? Wich cable you use?

Second is there a better psu or not for t1?

Thanx for you support.

Stefano

Ciao Stefano.

[br]Lumin T1 - Transrotor Darkstar - McIntosh MA7000 - Synology NAS - Magnepan 1.7 - PS Audio P10 Power Plant.

• 2 months later...

Hi Cebolla

are you sure? I try but it does not work..

are you meaning on android device or via Windows 7/8/10?

While you are waiting for TIDAL support with the LUMIN Android app, you could always try other OpenHome supporting Android controller apps that have TIDAL support and should work with the LUMIN network music player:

Linn Kazoo

BubbleUPnP

BubbleDS Next

Ciao Stefano.

[br]Lumin T1 - Transrotor Darkstar - McIntosh MA7000 - Synology NAS - Magnepan 1.7 - PS Audio P10 Power Plant.

Sorry e try and it works well.

Thank you and regards.

They are Android apps.

Which of the apps did you try?

What is the actual problem, eg, can you actually see & control the Lumin with the app, can you access TIDAL, etc?

Ciao Stefano.

• 2 weeks later...

But anyway

i bought a piece that cost about 3k€, i send an email 2 weeks ago to the support and i have no reply since today...

i loose something in the contract?

Maybe someone can explain?

Lumin support???!!! cucuuuu

Sorry e try and it works well.

Thank you and regards.

Ciao Stefano.

No, but in any case what do you mean?

Support is support, so i ask you do you have a local brain?

do you have a local dealer ?

Ciao Stefano.

• 2 months later...

The android application stop working about 2 months ago, i'm using zenphone2 android 5...

Also Bubbleupnp kazoo and etc.etc. does not display Tidal access... embarassing.

Ciao Stefano.

• 1 year later...

i'm happy owner of a T1 now i used it as renderer with a Denafrips Pontus DAC, i would like to know what is the PIN OUT of HDMI interface on the T1.

Thank you.

Ciao Stefano.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Dear

i own a Lumin U1 Mini, i've had A1 and T1 in he past, and one question with TIDAL:

Why when i play TIDAL vs NAS streaming the sound is more loiad? Is it normal?

Is there a way to normalize for both?

Thank you.

Ciao Stefano.

5 hours ago, wklie said:

Some Tidal albums may not necessarily have the same volume or use the same master as your CD rips.  Lumin does not offer volume normalization, but Roon does.  Lumin is Roon Ready so you can take advantage of Roon features.

Great do you know where i can find this feature in Room (just download an evaluation but i cannot find).

Thank you.

Ciao Stefano.