IGNORED

Article: Computer Audiophile Pocket Server C.A.P.S. v3 Carbon

• 4 weeks later...
Small Green Computer is now offering as an option, the Zuma Case for the Carbon since the Wesena e4 won't be available for awhile. Any comments to using this case as an alternative? Pluses or minuses compared to the one Chris recommends.

I think the Wesena E4 is now available.

• 1 month later...

I started playing with letting my CAPS v3 sleep. To test it, I set the CAPS to sleep after 1 minute. While JRMC is playing music, the CAPS never sleeps. If I just stop the music, the CAPS sleeps after 1 minute even though JRMC is still running. Then all I have to do to wake it up is use JRemote to play music. The CAPS wakes up almost immediately, and responds to JRemote after 10 seconds or so. I've been running like this since yesterday with many sleep cycles. This is a great solution for anyone running Fidelizer.

I don't run Fidelizer, but I'll likely keep running my CAPS this way just because I can.

When I stated "sleep", I meant "hibernate. The hibernate setting is under the sleep setting in the advanced section.

I just tested waking up my CAPS that has been hybernating since yesterday. As soon as I touched the JRemote icon on my iPad my CAPS woke up. I didn't play anything, and it hibernated after 1 minute. I'm not certain why yours wouldn't work like mine.

• 2 weeks later...