IGNORED

Article: Computer Audiophile Pocket Server C.A.P.S. v3 Carbon

Hi, The graphic card memory is managed by the card, and so is not part of the OS memory, and doesn't count against the 32bit 4GB limit. Also, IE 9/Chrome/FF now use the CPU power of video cards to offset CPU cycles, meaning the main CPU isn't doing the drawing for browsing, so it does help in that regard. Also, the card will draw more power, which goes against the CAPS requirements. See these test results, Power, Temperature, And Noise Benchmarks : AMD Radeon HD 6450 Review: Caicos Cometh. There are other similar fanless cards. Search Amazon.

The card would likely require a 100w power supply instead of 60w per the spec, which can be had for $25.

I have not added a fanless graphics card to an Atom processor board. Someone else, perhaps Small Green Computer can confirm if this particular board takes it. But for other boards with available PCIexpress slot, it works great.

It seems that we can also use Broadcom BCM970015 CardCrystal HD - PCIe Mini to improve video... ;)

wow....that is exaclty the product I am looking for. Thank you very much. Amazing. Theorhetically, I can use this to watch concetrs now. Ordered. Hopefully this works.

Great! Let's know your review... ;)

With it we can use Windows 8 x64bit and 8GB RAM...

• 2 weeks later...