IGNORED

Late 2011 13" MacBook Pro 2.8Ghz Dual Core i7 w/16GB Memory

I'm selling this excellent condition lightly used late 2011 13" 2.8 Ghz Dual Core i7 MacBook Pro with 16GB memory since I'm consolidating some of my systems. The unit was purchased new on 12/10/11 at an Apple Store. I've used this as a music server in my child free and pet free dedicated sound room so the unit has been well protected and cared for. It comes with upgraded 16GB of DDR3 1333Mhz Corsair MacMemory, the original 750GB hard drive with Lion, and the original packaging including the power adapter. Condition is excellent with a very faint hard to see and very small pin prick size mark on the underside.

See the technical specs at MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011) - Technical Specifications

I found that with minimizing and optimizing OS services, running off battery, and using the SDXC card storage for music files with Amarra I was able to obtain quite good sonic performance.

My asking price is very reasonable at $950 without Applecare transferred warranty or $1075 with Applecare warranty balance of 2 years.

Payment would be by PayPal and sales to buyers in the US only. Buyer will pay shipping and PayPal fees.

I have 100% positive feedback at Audiogon - sjohnson55. Unit will ship double boxed and insured from zip code 97013.

This is a good chance to pick up a great little mac laptop for a good price that can include 2 years of the Applecare warranty.

Will gladly answer questions and will work on getting better pictures.

Thanks for looking...

Steve

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

• 3 weeks later...