IGNORED

HQPlayer's Network Audio Adapter

26 minutes ago, Solstice380 said:

Yes, that is the place where the ASIO driver should be installed.  What DAC / driver do you have?

i just saw your post that you’re up and playing.  Congrats!

Hey yeah. I’ll try to integrate roon next. I’m using a big 7. And using the combo384 driver.  

You tried to help me last year because you have a similar set up. Glad you stepped in today. 

Next im gonna try to get my holo spring and mrendu to do 512 on my desktop. 😬

So this week I was able to get DSD 512 to work with my main system, Lampizator dac and Mac mini as a NAA. And I was able to get my desktop system to also do DSD512 with a Holospring dac and the mRendu as a NAA.  My core computer feeds both  but for some reason can't get it to find main system again Is it possible I'm confusing the Hqplayer with the 2 separate drivers, the combo384 and the holo audio? the pull down menue will show the options but not connect. The techniques I used earlier in the week do not seem to be working now.  The only difference being i added new drivers to my core system. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Miska said:

By any chance, has this Amanero been flashed with one of the newer firmwares intended for use with Linux?

No. nothing changed that I know of. My other system is flawless. I was changing back and forth from the pull down menu in hqplayer and then not able to connect. to the macmini NAA just the rendu. 

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Miska said:

You could try starting it from terminal with command "NETWORKAUDIOD_IPV6=0 networkaudiod". But copy the executable to /usr/local/bin directory first.

"bam"  worked!  thanks!  but why? will I have to do this each time to start?