IGNORED

help!!! DCS delius firmware update

Tks for your reading,

I am using DCS Delius firmware V1.0. It is too old version, so it is not support word clock output and input. I had read that some one here said that, using synchronize is better.

pls if you have CD have firmware update to v1.1 or v1.13. pls hlep me, and email to me.

my email is

[email protected]

tks you very much

Masterlazy

"leave it entirely up to e-mail which obviously they won't answer."

Actually dCS in my experience has been remarkably responsive to email.

On Saturday Dec 13, I used the dCS website's customer service email script to notify dCS of a problem with my Delius, Martin Reynolds - dCS Customer Support Manager - responded first thing Monday Dec, 15...

Let's keep the assuming in check...

Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Indra; Preamp: Spectral Audio DMC-30SS; Amps: Spectral Audio DMA 360v2 Monoblocks; Analog Cables: MIT Oracle; Power Cables: MIT Oracle; Digital: Bespoke Server [AO WinS16, HDPlex 400 LPS, Pachanko Loom, JCAT FEMTO NET & USB Card / Regen Isolator --> Vivaldi DAC and Clock [ChordMusic Clock Cables; Vertere HB Pulse USB]; Racks: Finite Elemente Pagode Edition HD4 and HD9 Amp Supports. Power: Shunyata Triton v3; DPC-6 v3

Masterlazy said he had contacted them via e-mail sometime ago. Chris asked him recently if they had contacted him after he spoke with dCS and he said they still had not. It was obvious they still hadn't contacted him at the time so we were trying to get to the bottom of it. It's frustrating when you can't get ahold of a company. Thinking that your one timely experience with dCS means everyone elses should be is also an assumption; but I'm only assuming that. ;)

david is hear[br]http://www.tuniverse.tv

My point was specific and limited in scope. Namely that your assertion "obviously they will not answer" was false in my experience. Illustrating the hazards of generating a general conclusion from a limited dataset...

A point which you then suggest I was making.

Where did I state that my experience was to be generalised? Please do not assume intent, or tell me what I was thinking. At this stage - 3 data points - the appropriate conclusion is that dCS appears inconsistent in responding to customer contact....

Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Indra; Preamp: Spectral Audio DMC-30SS; Amps: Spectral Audio DMA 360v2 Monoblocks; Analog Cables: MIT Oracle; Power Cables: MIT Oracle; Digital: Bespoke Server [AO WinS16, HDPlex 400 LPS, Pachanko Loom, JCAT FEMTO NET & USB Card / Regen Isolator --> Vivaldi DAC and Clock [ChordMusic Clock Cables; Vertere HB Pulse USB]; Racks: Finite Elemente Pagode Edition HD4 and HD9 Amp Supports. Power: Shunyata Triton v3; DPC-6 v3

Where did I state mine was to be generalised also? This is a bit silly. I was making a point sharing in the frustration of Masterlazy because he couldn't get ahold of the company. Instead of saying your experience and leaving it at "well my communication has been nothing but good with dCS" you go out of your way to pick at one thing in a person's post completely irrelevant to the thread because your one experience has been positive. I think we have to agree to disagree on this one. That's it. Have a good day.

david is hear[br]http://www.tuniverse.tv

Whilst I disagree that we'd gone out of bounds on this one - albeit we did get close - I can appreciate your viewpoint and accept it. 'nuff said.