IGNORED

JRiver tips and techniques: user experiences repository

ted_b

Mark (HIFI) was asking if I would post my "files by sample rate" screen shot. There is no rule invoked, just a set of panels defined.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11964[/ATTACH]

Thanks for showing this Ted.

I think I have duplicated what your screen shot shows. I can't get it to show this audio view on my Ipad using JRemote. I was able to create a view for my DSD files using rules along with another view. Both show on JRemote after I closed out rand Jremote. I can't get the View/Pane/File Sample I created to show on my remote.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for jumping in!!

My System TWO SPEAKERS AND A CHAIR

JRemote (Gizmo) views are completely independent of normal library views, as are theater views. As above, they are customized in the Media Network options.

You can import regular library views into Gizmo.

In viewing one of Ted's videos he shows how to make a custom view and throw it to JRemote. I have added two custom views to Media Center and on to Jremote. It can be done. I just wonder if it is a "Pane" view as described above that can't show on JRemote.

When you export the files by sample rate make sure you have the option "display ALL as a choice" picked. Then, in Jremote, pick all locations and each sample rate (and the stacked albums in each category) will show...as below. It's not panes, no.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11980[/ATTACH]

Sorry to be so dumb but I simply am not following this advise. I am looking at MC and have no idea wher I would select"display all" as a choice.

Can you lend a hand?

Since jemote doesn't really deal in panes it is good to have an "all" option in order to see the complete list of sample rates (in this example). That "all" option is in the media network -> advanced menu (see below)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11995[/ATTACH]

Ted . . . . Thanks for showing me the light:)

Works!

Applause . . . Applause . . . The crowd goes wild . . . :)