IGNORED

JRiver tips and techniques: user experiences repository

ted_b

• 5 months later...
Is it possible to shuffle between all songs as opposed to only shuffling per album? I don't see the ability to just show songs like iTunes can. Thanks

Yes under the audio category select files then click on whatever file you wont hit play and your good to go.

Thanks. I was trying to do it using JRemote and still have not determined how to, but I did figure out how to do it through JRiver itself, although a bit different than your way. If I am understanding what you are saying, Audio>Albums, then select shuffle, it will only shuffle within each album, so I tried Audio>Files and then shuffle on and it does shuffle between all songs. Do you know how to make this come through to JRemote?

I'm glad you figured it out happy listening. You should automatically have control through the JRemote.

What I do on JRemote is from the left side of the screen select Audio then Album. In the upper right corner of the screen hit the Play arrow/indicator (>). Now at the bottom of the screen you should see the Shuffle symbol. Select that, it should be blue then hit Play that should shuffle all songs from all albums.

Maybe be someone else knows a shorter way but that works for me.

I'm able to set up shuffle mode by going to files or albums but I cannot set it up using the JRemote I have to set it up through JRiver. Is there something that I'm missing?