IGNORED

Synology DS411 Slim Network Attached Storage (NAS)

How can you tell that I've been sort of a disciple of Chris since the beginning?

He makes sense so when he recommends items on his C.A.S.H list, I read his reviews carefully.

Mac Servers, C.A.P.S. servers, DACs, and NAS devices. So I've just admitted a weakness but in my defense, I'm an experimenter with audio so I "try" a lot of great products.

What I'm selling today is a marvelous NAS device (but with Chris to blame, I also own two Drobo FS devices as well--just wait, I'll sell one of those someday) made by Synology. If NAS devices can be sexy, this is "more sexy" than the Drobo's but perhaps my libido needs a boost/or not so I may be biased.

As you will see from the photos I have all four bays loaded with the same drives that I will include an extra brand new one should you purchase this package. I think 1Tb drives were the largest that I could get for these little fella's (laptop drives).

I honestly don't know what this is worth but will try to find my receipts from last December when I bought them. Make me an offer until I get my head around how much I have invested in this.

You want to talk, respond this this forum or tap me an email at [email protected] I'll even give you my office hours if you want to set up a phone dialog.

Re: use. I've used this device for less than 30 hours with one of my Mac Mini servers. The drive has (I think its ALAC file but could be uncompress as well). I think the used space is 1.7 Tb. You may not like my taste in music so I could send it to you with my files (is that legal Chris?) or erase them before shipping.

Computer Audiophile - Synology DS411 Slim Network Attached Storage (NAS) Review

Best --

Kevin

DSC01638.JPGDSC01638.JPG

DSC01640.JPG

DSC01641.JPG