IGNORED

OK, I tried hydrogen audio. It didn't go too well.

20 minutes ago, wgscott said:

I needed to be sent to re-education camp.  

I don't think the North Koreans provide ClassD amps there....?

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

• 4 months later...
On 8/1/2018 at 1:57 PM, AudioDoctor said:

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed and decided to restart old arguments...

No, just rebutting 'fake news'. something I hope we have gotten used to doing now, it being our new duty as citizens.  Wgscott in fact got a fair hearing on HA, and  the vast  majority of his posts aren't even  'Recycle binned' (where they'd still remain visible too).  He just gave up when he was challenged by the HA TOS.

1 hour ago, sullis02 said:

No, just rebutting 'fake news'. something I hope we have gotten used to doing now, it being our new duty as citizens.  Wgscott in fact got a fair hearing on HA, and  the vast  majority of his posts aren't even  'Recycle binned' (where they'd still remain visible too).  He just gave up when he was challenged by the HA TOS.

So you're suggesting @wgscott deliberately lied to us here on CA?

No electron left behind.

On the evidence available, William did "get a fair hearing". His censuring had little or nothing to do with the thread topic that he claimed was the reason at the top of this thread. Instead, he kicked back against the moderator's "mandatory request" to cease off-topic posting (TOS #5 violation), and got a rocket for it. Blame on both sides - William had been a member for a couple of years and should have understood the forum dynamics. And moderators can be a$$holes, but they're still the moderators.

"People hear what they see." - Doris Day

The forum would be a much better place if everyone were less convinced of how right they were.

1 hour ago, Barnaby said:

Glad to hear. It's been bothering me these last few months. I found HA to be an unpleasant site and I won't be back.

That's ok.  In my experience, they'll come to you.

The best was the audio7 guy a couple of years ago stalking and threatening to attack me.  These people really need to crawl out of mom's basement and get a life.

8 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

So you're suggesting @wgscott deliberately lied to us here on CA?

Hey, he's getting better. Last time it took him a couple of years to think of a response, this time a mere few months.

Edit: Sorry, wasn't referring to Bill but to his interlocutor.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

47 minutes ago, wgscott said:

One has to question the motive for your bizarre necroposts.  Slow daze at Faux News?

The ongoing Westminster Brexit debacle is probably too consesual a topic to pick a fight with.

We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.

-- Jo Cox