IGNORED

Post your favorite Youtube performances...

SOURCES| Lindemann 825, Lindemann 820S ● MacBook Pro 2010 ◊ Audirvana Plus ● Acoustic Signature Storm ◊ SME IV ◊ Sumiko Blackbird

AMPS| Lindemann 830, Lindemann 858 ● Graham Slee Revelation

SPEAKERS| KEF Reference 205

SUB| REL Gibraltar G1

POWER DISTRIBUTION CENTER| Nordost Thor

CABLING| Nordost: Valhalla XLR, Valhalla Speaker Cable + Valhalla Jumpers, Vishnu & Shiva ● Light Harmonic LightSpeed USB Cable Split Configuration ● Furutech: Lineflux XLR, Silver Arrows ● Oyaide Tunami GPX-R, Tunami GPX ● Klotz XLR to RCA

SOURCES| Lindemann 825, Lindemann 820S ● MacBook Pro 2010 ◊ Audirvana Plus ● Acoustic Signature Storm ◊ SME IV ◊ Sumiko Blackbird

AMPS| Lindemann 830, Lindemann 858 ● Graham Slee Revelation

SPEAKERS| KEF Reference 205

SUB| REL Gibraltar G1

POWER DISTRIBUTION CENTER| Nordost Thor

CABLING| Nordost: Valhalla XLR, Valhalla Speaker Cable + Valhalla Jumpers, Vishnu & Shiva ● Light Harmonic LightSpeed USB Cable Split Configuration ● Furutech: Lineflux XLR, Silver Arrows ● Oyaide Tunami GPX-R, Tunami GPX ● Klotz XLR to RCA

Source: Synology NAS > DIY Mediaserver • Software: JRiver MC31/Fidelizer Pro Optical output: ASUS Xonar AE 24/192 • DAC/preamp: Blue Cheese Audio Roquefort Digital cross-over: Xilica XP-3060 • Speakers: Electro-Voice TS9040D LX (for active config.)  Subwoofers: 2 x MicroWrecker Tapped Horns • EV horns amp: MC² Audio T2000 • EV bass amp: MC² Audio T1500 • Subs amp: MC² Audio T2000 • EV horns cables: Mundorf silver/gold 1mm solid-core • IC: Mundorf silver/gold XLR/Mogami 2549 XLR/Cordial CMK Road 250 XLR • Subs and EV bass cable: Cordial CLS 425 • Power cables: 15AWG Solid-core wire w/IeGo pure copper plugs (DIY)

Personal favorite!

Next to Piano my wife plays cello at the Espírito Santo Orchstra, and she was pretty much blown away by the skills of this guy... I know the original (guitar) performance by Steve Vai, and I must say it is spot-on for a performance on a different instrument!

[video=youtube;Wu78X73Mo-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu78X73Mo-I

“We are the Audiodrones. Lower your skepticism and surrender your wallets. We will add your cash and savings to our own. Your mindset will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.” - (Quote from Star Trek: The Audiophile Generation)

Street Concert in Sabadell, Spain.http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GBaHPND2QJg&feature=youtu.be%3E%0A%0AYou%20should%20all%20get% 20that%20Happy%20Feeling!%0A%0A%0Aooroo

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

Indeed great thread!!

Here's a very revealing, unusual Bo Diddley video. What a great musician:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G1_FX6rVaJ0

And now for Leonard Cohen at Austin Cirty limits 1988...STILL not available as purchasable video! WTF?? I could steal it, but I refuse! Who's fault is it? Anyhow go to 49:50 for "Take this Waltz"--by far the best performance of this great song; Singers Julie Christianson and Perla Batalla accompany:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DO5pA641EE

And another BLOCKED VIDEO that that its owner EMI REFUSES TO SELL. *THAT* should be a crime. It's from "Flight of the Condor", the historic BBC miniseries:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=oGyJ97-aa-A

Mac Mini 2012 with 2.3 GHz i5 CPU and 16GB RAM running newest OS10.9x and Signalyst HQ Player software (occasionally JRMC), ethernet to Cisco SG100-08 GigE switch, ethernet to SOtM SMS100 Miniserver in audio room, sending via short 1/2 meter AQ Cinnamon USB to Oppo 105D, feeding balanced outputs to 2x Bel Canto S300 amps which vertically biamp ATC SCM20SL speakers, 2x Velodyne DD12+ subs. Each side is mounted vertically on 3-tiered Sound Anchor ADJ2 stands: ATC (top), amp (middle), sub (bottom), Mogami, Koala, Nordost, Mosaic cables, split at the preamp outputs with splitters. All transducers are thoroughly and lovingly time aligned for the listening position.

Well I'm going to say it here. This is a great forum, but...

The infernal 10-minute edit window is asinine. Chris, please deal with it.

End of rant.

Mac Mini 2012 with 2.3 GHz i5 CPU and 16GB RAM running newest OS10.9x and Signalyst HQ Player software (occasionally JRMC), ethernet to Cisco SG100-08 GigE switch, ethernet to SOtM SMS100 Miniserver in audio room, sending via short 1/2 meter AQ Cinnamon USB to Oppo 105D, feeding balanced outputs to 2x Bel Canto S300 amps which vertically biamp ATC SCM20SL speakers, 2x Velodyne DD12+ subs. Each side is mounted vertically on 3-tiered Sound Anchor ADJ2 stands: ATC (top), amp (middle), sub (bottom), Mogami, Koala, Nordost, Mosaic cables, split at the preamp outputs with splitters. All transducers are thoroughly and lovingly time aligned for the listening position.