IGNORED

Post your favorite Youtube performances...

10 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

you thought she was just a writer, poet and composer who was proficient with a wide range of instruments??

I had no idea who she was.  I was just watching a YouTube mix of Patti Smith or Lou Reed or Talking Heads and she popped up onto the playlist...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PJ_Harvey

It's not really my genre of music, I never really paid attention. The Boatmans Call just made a lot more sense though.

No electron left behind.

9 hours ago, lasker98 said:

Wow! Thanks for posting this. First time seeing anything from this concert.

The entire concert is available on Youtube, Jeff Beck Live At Ronnie Scott's.

Here's a little musical journey. Stevie Wonder composed a beautiful song for his ex-wife and musical collaborator, Syreeta. She recorded it in 1974: 

Jeff Beck did a musical arrangement for his 1975 album Blow By Blow. He dedicated the song to Roy Buchanan. This version was recorded live in 2007. Hauntingly beautiful:

You can hear how Buchanan influenced Beck in this 1972 piece, played here live in 1976:

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ NAS > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC. 

• 2 weeks later...