IGNORED

Post your favorite Youtube performances...

I've been compulsively mining this thread for two days, with many side trips to YouTube, Wikipedia and Allmusic.com. Lots of great new artists to explore.

How about some Tedeschi Trucks Band?

Rehearsing with Taj Mahal and Jerry Douglas:

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ NAS > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, lasker98 said:

Wow! Thanks for posting this. First time seeing anything from this concert.

The entire concert is available on Youtube, Jeff Beck Live At Ronnie Scott's.

Here's a little musical journey. Stevie Wonder composed a beautiful song for his ex-wife and musical collaborator, Syreeta. She recorded it in 1974: 

Jeff Beck did a musical arrangement for his 1975 album Blow By Blow. He dedicated the song to Roy Buchanan. This version was recorded live in 2007. Hauntingly beautiful:

You can hear how Buchanan influenced Beck in this 1972 piece, played here live in 1976:

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ NAS > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

• 1 month later...

I recently digitized my Led Zeppelin collection. These are my favourites:

Soft

Hard

• 5 months later...

🤡

• 1 month later...

I heard this at the end of a Netflix show (can't remember which), and chased it up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My favourite song from The Last Waltz, possibly the greatest rock movie ever made. The vocals and sax solo could almost make you cry:

5 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Sorry, it doesn't beat The Band and Staple Singers from the same movie.

Awesome performance, but I like sad or melancholy music best, and no one emotes like Danko. 

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

I am really glad this thread is still going. I have personally found a lot of good music and artists here.

I agree, but some really awful stuff too, for my tastes. 😎