Dear Computer audiophile readers,

I currently live in France and will be moving to the US where the voltage is 110.

The unit is 220-240 V

As a result I am selling my Classe Audio CP 800 DAC /Pre Amp and also a Classé Ca 2200.

The CP 800 is 3 months.

The condition is as New.

I have put it up on Ebay France. ca_ensemble.jpg

If any one needs to contact me feel free. I speak English and French.

I personally love the apparatus and will be buying the cp 800.

Apart from the fact that it is a great DAC the It is an excellent Pre amp in its own right.

Thanks,

Albert.

cp800-left2.jpg

cp800-lft.jpg

current setup: Classe auudio cp800, Classe Audio CA 2200, Sonus Faber Cremona M, Actinote Aria, Mac book pro, Furutech Formula 2 USB cable,

NAS : Synology DS 710+.

I currently live in France and will be moving to the US where the voltage is 110.

The unit is 220-240 V

As a result I am selling my Classe Audio

Are you sure it won't work?

I just read the specs, which claim "90-264 V, 50/60 Hz". So it might be worth finding out if you have to sell it. OTOH, electronics goods are much less expensive here than in Europe.

Are you sure it won't work?

I just read the specs, which claim "90-264 V, 50/60 Hz". So it might be worth finding out if you have to sell it. OTOH, electronics goods are much less expensive here than in Europe.

Hi,

Thannks for your advice. I re-verified specs on the back. There is a sticker on the top right with the serial number etc and it specifies that the unit is 240V. As you have correctly mentioned they cost less in the US which is why I preferer to buy one there instead of tinkering with it. I expect i should not loose much when I replace it. They cost 5500 euros in mainland Europe and it is only three months old. They add add a 30% tariff and just about 20% in VAT.Once again I thank you for your advice and your time.

Regards

Albert.

current setup: Classe auudio cp800, Classe Audio CA 2200, Sonus Faber Cremona M, Actinote Aria, Mac book pro, Furutech Formula 2 USB cable,

Hi,

Just letting you guys know I bumped into quite a bit of strange folks on the auction. Got lucky the highest bidder can not pay for it . Decided to keep it.

I found out today thet the hook up to my ds 710 directly to the cp 800 works fine.I will ask the experts out there their opinion on the SYNOLOGY DS 710+'s USB audio capabilities.

The unit is 220-240 V

As a result I am selling my Classe Audio CP 800 DAC /Pre Amp and also a Classé Ca 2200.

The CP 800 is 3 months.

The condition is as New.

I have put it up on Ebay France. [ATTACH=CONFIG]1528[/ATTACH] - - [ATTACH=CONFIG]1529[/ATTACH] - - [ATTACH=CONFIG]1530[/ATTACH]

If any one needs to contact me feel free. I speak English and French.

I personally love the apparatus and will be buying the cp 800.

Apart from the fact that it is a great DAC the It is an excellent Pre amp in its own right.

Thanks,

Albert.