IGNORED

Cardas Clear Light Audio Interconnects with XLR connections

For sale is one pair of the new Cardas Clear Light audio interconnects. They are 0.5 (1/2) meter long. They have standard XLR connectors. These cables are in mint condition and are only 6 months old. These sold new for $528.00. If you know good audio cables then you know of the Cardas Clear series. Truly remarkable!

Payment is via Paypal. My price includes shipping within the US via USPS First Class Mail.

$295.00

20110605091533.jpg

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa
For sale is one pair of the new Cardas Clear Light audio interconnects. They are 0.5 (1/2) meter long. They have standard XLR connectors. These cables are in mint condition and are only 6 months old. These sold new for $528.00. If you know good audio cables then you know of the Cardas Clear series. Truly remarkable!

Payment is via Paypal. My price includes shipping within the US via USPS First Class Mail.

$295.00

This is all I have left of the batch of items I posted. I honestly did purchase these for $528.00. I know the length of 0.5m might be a problem for some but if you have your DAC near your amp or preamp these would be great cables for you. I would think someone would be interested at this price ​$199.00

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa