IGNORED

AudioQuest DragonFly 24/96 Asynchronous USB DAC / Headphone Amp

I have a bunch of them. I'll send you one if you want.

I use them to twiddle molecules around in molecular graphics display programs.

how long is that offer good for? I am in the middle of moving at the moment and everything is in chaos here. The boxes have taken over and mail seems to be a bit wonky at the moment.

No electron left behind.

64112halide.jpg

Mahalo - I don't see the Dragonfly or the Halide on those pages. The concept page was the most interesting. Does anyone know how the Dragonfly should sound compared to the Halide Design Dac Hd?

Will these new advanced, lower priced products, put pressure on the pricing of older products, or do you think they be able to stand on there own a while longer at any price?

You will have to go to those companies websites if you would like to learn about them. I think you should buy both, and return the one you don't like.

No electron left behind.

• 2 weeks later...
Highly recommended for that purpose - access to over 1000 tunes thru my laptop made a couple of cross-country plane trips go by in a flash. And a simple aux cable will run it through most car stereos.

I detest flying, but that may make it bearable.

edit: actually, I detest flying on airline planes, and passing through TSA checkpoints. I actually love flying itself, and would rather have my own plane.

No electron left behind.