IGNORED

Article: A Gift From Sonic Studio To CA Readers

First 50. So it is only for users in America. What about the other side of the world?

The link was posted at midnight US Eastern time. So, if anything, users on "the other side of the world" should have had a decided advantage, given the link was made available at noon and, therefore, right at the best time to be able to take advantage of it.

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system

I was too early on CA last night and missed the posting but already having Amarra updated to 2.4 and like what I hear. The update went without a hitch and the soundstage and overall sound is clearly better. I am curious to read what listeners think of the HiFi version versus the other versions as it could be good to have another copy for my better half's Macbook Air.

Hi all

If you have any of following DACs (peach tree,DCS,antelope,Weiss,m2tech or musical fidelity with the serial number)

Please go to:

http://www.sonicstudio.com/amarra/amarra_dac.html

And you might get your own copy!

Here is the catch...

the full version of Amarra Hi Fi works from 16/44 all the way up to 24/192. The version you get for free for owning one of those DACs only goes up to 24/96. The version I downloaded and received a license for last night is the full version, and I can verify it works up to 24/192.

No electron left behind.

This was kinda like the pretty Christmas present that you weren't allowed to open. After 3 attempts to download and install Hifi and getting an error message "this service not available, please try later" when I tried to select the demo option...I gave up.

Cheers,

Bill

Mac Mini 2011, 60 gb SSD, 8gb ram; PureMusic & BitPerfect; Wavelength Audio Cosecant V3 DAC; Wireworld Silver Starlight usb interconnect; McIntosh C2200 preamp; pair of McIntosh MC252 SS amps run as monoblocks; vintage MC240 Tube amp and 50th Anniversary MC275 tube amps; Krell LAT-2\'s on Sound Anchors; JL Audio F112 subwoofer; Nirvana SX ltd interconnects and speaker cables and power cords; PS Audio P5