IGNORED

Article: A Gift From Sonic Studio To CA Readers

I'm having trouble installing Amarra HiFi. Gives me an error every time. Tried several independent downloads to no avail. Anyone else having trouble?

and I mean no offense by it, I just want to make sure... Are you using a Mac?

No electron left behind.

@ Audiodoctor

Did you use the link Chris provided? Which did you install...Amarra HiFi or Amarra?

I installed Amarra Hifi, I used the link in his post about it. The link in that post and the link in his PM are the same link though.

Are you changing any of the settings or install location when installing it?

No electron left behind.

I installed Amarra Hifi, I used the link in his post about it. The link in that post and the link in his PM are the same link though.

Are you changing any of the settings or install location when installing it?

No...default folder location. I've even tried a restart...no change. I've now tried about ten different times. At a loss...

Rob C

Just downloaded an app off of the App Store...that works. Could it be Sonic Studio's site is down? I'm selecting Amarra HiFi Installer. I get a download. Just won't install without an error. Could it be that I'm using Chrome? (Can't see why that should matter but I'm gonna switch to Safari just to check.)

Rob C

Just downloaded an app off of the App Store...that works. Could it be Sonic Studio's site is down? I'm selecting Amarra HiFi Installer. I get a download. Just won't install without an error. Could it be that I'm using Chrome? (Can't see why that should matter but I'm gonna switch to Safari just to check.)

Didn't make a difference...not that I thought it would.

Gonna sleep on it then try again in the morning.

Rob C

Any possibility of granting a few extra to those of us that just missed the cut?

I know for a fact I'll be purchasing Amarra 2.4 soon once everybody's finals are done and the dorms are clear. I tried to use a Trial for Amarra HiFi but I'm being told it's expired (I don't remember trying it before?)

Maybe spread some sonicstudio love and help a few of us out, and help me show off my setup to the other people around the dorms? (Heck, it's a smart move from a business sense, tons of people become curious when they hear music blasting, but that blasting music actually sounds good! )

Intrigued.

Unlucky for me and a's like me that it was announced at 0500 hrs :0(

Fidelia/Pure Music/iTunes with BitPerfect + Mac Mini 2.3/i5 + V-Link II + Beresford Caiman + Electro25s modified + Chord SS + REL Strata/CelestionSL6Ss + old and failing ears