IGNORED

Article: The Bentley of Music Servers

markr

Hi Markr - I love the comments! It is always fascinating to me to hear what other people think and know about the audiophile world. I believe the Sooloos product does exist and yes I have priced one out. Very expensive at first blush, but for the functionality and convenience the price is relatively low when compared to a top of the line audiophile grade CD player and transport. <br />

<br />

I agree that the software can be pretty complicated. Hopefully here at ComputerAudiophile.com we can all discuss the software and those who have answers can help everyone out.<br />

<br />

I can't wait for the day we have a heavy duty version of iTunes or competing software. A real powerful application would be fabulous.<br />

<br />

- Chris<br />

Computer Audiophile | Turn Down The Silence

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the detail and the future capabilities they are "working" on. Based on what I have read, including your post here, I just get the feeling that Sooloos has trouble delivering as a company. Good ideas, but delays and defensively secretive is how I kind of think of Sooloos. I hope I am very wrong and I've just read the wrong stuff. I hope to them at CES.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png