IGNORED

C.A.P.S. v2 and IMON VFD

gtener

I am wondering how I connect my IMON VFD in the OrigenAE M10 to the Jetway motherboard. My current motherboard has a 4 pin ATX 12v connector that gets it's power from the OrigenAE case power supply. The Jetway motherboard, I guess, gets its power from a direct 12v plugin on the back. Can anyone help me here?

It's music to my ears.

I think the issue is the standby 5 volt on the VFD. I tried modifying and pulling from the jetway power harness but it didn't work. I'm going to ask my resident computer guru to see if he can figure it out but haven't had a chance yet.

C.A.P.S. v2.0 w/ SOTM USB card and J River 17 > Modwright LS100 w DAC upgrade > Modwright KWA 100SE> Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Concert Grands

Server runs great but display is doa. I'm running headless with gizmo to control and hd streamer for overall remote management so it's not a showstopper but would be nice to get it working....

C.A.P.S. v2.0 w/ SOTM USB card and J River 17 > Modwright LS100 w DAC upgrade > Modwright KWA 100SE> Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Concert Grands

Does it not plug into a USB header like other VFD units I have used?

I have not built a Caps, but have used VFD displays before. USB connection, and a driver to make it run. The drivers I used were meant to display real time data like temps and fan speeds. I assume there is a driver to show server status, song being played, etc.

[Home Digital] Bricasti M12 > DIY M2x Monoblocks > Daedalus Audio Muse Studio Speakers

[Home Analog] Technics SL-1200G > Boulder 508 (Zu DL-103/Hana ML/Denon DL-301 II)

[Office] Laptop > Kitsune R2R lvl3 > Violectric V281 > Focal Utopia Headphones (balanced)

[beach/Travel] Laptop > DragonFly Red > Ether Headphones