IGNORED

You might be an old guy if...

you see the word CD-4 and don't assume it's a new redbook standard!

Macbook Pro 2010->DLNA/UPNP fed by Drobo->Oppo BDP-93->Yamaha RXV2065 ->Panasonic GT25 -> 5.0 system Bowers & Wilkins 683 towers, 685 surrounds, HTM61 center ->Mostly SPDIF, or Analog out. Some HDMI depending on source[br]Selling Art Is Tying Your Ego To A Leash And Walking It Like A DoG[br]

You remember saying "Hey that Napster sounds pretty good!" while listening over a set of laptop speakers and being seriously impressed!

Or you might be getting to be an old audiophile if you prefer to forget you didn't think that!

Macbook Pro 2010->DLNA/UPNP fed by Drobo->Oppo BDP-93->Yamaha RXV2065 ->Panasonic GT25 -> 5.0 system Bowers & Wilkins 683 towers, 685 surrounds, HTM61 center ->Mostly SPDIF, or Analog out. Some HDMI depending on source[br]Selling Art Is Tying Your Ego To A Leash And Walking It Like A DoG[br]

You remember when wireless meant the transistor radio!

@ Paul: "crystal radio sets"?!?!?!?

I know my grandmother used to talk about sitting around the 'wireless'!

Watch it Paul! You're encroaching on my generation now with the Sea Monkeys!

FWIW in San Francisco some folks seem to be really pleased when they find half smoken cigarettes on the street...Just goes to show one man's trash...

I'm not THAT old and the USB cable thing bothers me immensely!

if you reach for the 45rpm spindle adapter to play your CDs and wonder which is side one and why the damn spindle won't fit in the middle!

Heh! You think it's funny now...just wait!