- Listing Type FOR SALE
- Item Condition USED
- Time Left 7 days and 8 hours -
- Quantity 1
- Price 25.00 USD
- 1 watching
Auralex Acoustics Studio Monitor Isolation Pads, 2 Pair MoPad
8 pieces in great condition, am just no longer using them.
Settlement through Paypal. Shipping is extra, but I will pay the paypal fee.
Other Items for Sale:
- 1.5m Straightwire USB ($25)
- XTZ pro room measurement microphone kit ($75)
- WD My Book Thunderbolt Duo 4TB External Dual Hard Drive Storage with RAID - Used with Mac Mini ($80)
- Laptop Computer ASUS K55A 2.6Gh, 500GB, 15.6" Display - $300
- Western Digital My Net AC Wifi Bridge (Model I2F) 4 port gigabit ($20)
- Airport Express 802.11n in original box ($10)
- Never opened box. SKIVA PowerVault A2600 backup battery for ipod (touch, nano) and iphone (5c, 5). Male to Female USB A cable adapter. Lightning and micro USB connector ($10)
- Zalman ZM600-HP ATX power supply low noise 600 Watt. ($20).
- Apple Time Capsule (A1302), 500GB, 2.4GHz and 5 GHz, 1xUSB, 4 LAN ports.($30)
From the manufacturer:
- A pair includes (4) base pieces and (4) angling wedge pieces
- Base Pieces are 12" long x 4" wide x 1" thick with 100 pound limitation
- Enhances sonic clarity of studio monitors by eliminating sympathetic resonances within the room
- Yields a tighter, more precise bass response while un-masking otherwise obscured higher frequencies
Your loudspeakers are the most critical components you use to verify the quality of your work. No matter how good your mixer, mics, preamps, cables, and other pieces of gear that you’ve invested in, you’re not truly hearing what your recordings sound like until you isolate your monitors from their environment.
This is where the Auralex MoPADs come in. MoPAD Monitor Isolation Pads provide sonic isolation between your monitors and whatever your monitors are resting on, INSTANTLY improving the accuracy of your entire monitoring system.
MoPADs are designed so that they can be used to support virtually all sizes of bookshelf loudspeakers or recording monitors up to 100 lbs. each. While some smaller loudspeakers may be sufficiently supported by a single MoPAD, most require the support of two MoPADs. Note: If you have very large monitors or they weigh more than 100 lbs. you may want to consider using Auralex MoPAD-XLs.
MoPADs are affordable, easy to implement and really effective at decoupling your monitors from your room and all its contents. You’ve gotta get some! Until you do, you’ll never know what your recordings really sound like.
MoPADs are extraordinarily effective AND really versatile. The patented design allows for 5 different positioning options. By using the included MoPAD Wedge Adjusters, you can adapt your loudspeakers to listening angles of -8°, -4°, 0°, +4° and +8°, as shown below. Use our Room Treatment eXpress (RLX) App to quickly find the best treatment solution for your space!