Sean Jacobs DC4 LPS + Custom Built Server (Nenon design)
- Listing Type FOR SALE
- Item Condition USED
- Time Left 8 days and 7 hours -
- Quantity 1
- Price 8,000.00 USD
I am selling my DIY server and the Sean Jacobs LPS that powers every component of the server.
The Sean Jacobs DC4 was custom built for this application. It was built unlike any other DC4.
Here are the 4 rails for this build and what they power:
1. ATX/Motherboard - 20V (5A) (overspecced as I believe 19V would be sufficient).
2. EPS/CPU - 12V (10A)
3. Jcat Femto Net card - 5V (5A) ( CX Filter will limit it to 2A, but removing jumpers will allow 5A)
4. Pink Faun OCXO Ultra Clock USB card - 5V (5A) (CX Filter here as well).
The server itself has the following components:
1 - Motherboard - ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
2 - CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700 8-Core 3.6GHz
3 - RAM - 2 x 4 GB Apacer D31.23185S.001
4 - Case - HD Plex H5
5 - OS M.2 - Intel Optane m.2 32 GB
6 - Network Card - JCat Net Card Femto
7 - Cables - (Ghent audio): LPS to DC-ATX; LPS to CPU; 24 pin ATX
8 - DC-ATX - HDPlex 800W DC-ATX
9 - USB Bridge - Pink Faun with Ultra Ocxo clock
10. 800W DC-DC Converter
11. All Nenon internal cabling
All parts cost north of $12000. I have sold my audio system and I haven't used these devices since February of last year
Buyer pays shipping. I will cover the paypal costs.
Impressions and pics of my setup can be read here: